A Blog can be a great way to gain a precence on the Web, either by itself or as a supplemental commentary to a main website.
The name Blog is an abbreviated version of weblog which is a term used to describe web sites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information and is a main reason this website format is a popular way for people to publish their thoughts and ideas to the world
Blogs range from the personal to business, but generally speaking they tend to have a few things in common:
- A main content area with articles listed chronologically, newest on top. Often, the articles are organized into categories.
- An archive of older articles.
- A way for people to leave comments about the articles.
- A list of links to other related sites, sometimes called a “blogroll”.
You can get an idea of the many different ways one can be used by visiting this Top Ten Blogs link.
You can add a Blog to your existing site for only £89, including one to one tuition to get you familiar with creating and maintaining your entries.
Alternatively you may wish to consider a Blog as your main site for an all inclusive price of just £119 to include;
- purchase of domain name and server space for 1 year
- one years free hosting
- fully personalised Blog including bespoke logo and artwork
- one to one tuition to get your familiarised with maintaining and updating your Blog’s content